SunGard is a multinational hightech company which provides software and services to education, financial services, and public sector organizations and has 13.000 employees. When they decided to restructure its Consulting Team, we helped them to make the transition super smooth.
Challenges & Goals
- The Sungard Consulting Services Team was re-structured and aligned to domain-specific services such as Profit and Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Solvency II, Training Development and Contractors. The challenge was to closely accompany this change and enable a smooth transition.
- Assure continuous quality controls and improvements during the implementation process
- We designed a 10 days TRUE-Consulting Education program, focusing on three main building blocks: trust, relationship and unique expertise.
- Workshops were delivered as Masterclasses in parallel in Zürich, London, Hong Kong and Pune.
- We trained the trainers and provided training materials to enable the team to promote their culture on their own.
- Very smooth transition in every aspect
- Improved team cohesion and strong visibility of the Consulting team internally and externally
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased utilization of the consultants