As a leader for educational services, Migros Klubschule Zürich decided to work on ist culture and organization in order to remain number 1.
Challenges & Goals
- Maintain the position as a market leader for educational services in Switzerland
- Increase the focus on customer orientation while fostering the business acumen of each Migros Klubschule member.
- Defining a strong vision and definition of values, that is reflected in a solid strategy and execution.
- Value analysis of the organisation, its environment and future trends.
- Co-create the vision (higher goal, audacious goal, core values and core competencies)/ basic philosophy in participative workshops.
- Determination of the strategic direction with the corresponding business model, depicting which transformations are required, showing synergies and efficiencies and ensuring a clear Migros Klubschule profile.
- The strategy is consistently aligned to internal processes, capabilities and performance metrics to accelerate execution.
- Goals are cascaded to business unit- and team level. Involving people ensures ownership.
- A strategy map is formulated to define critical success factors, KPI’s and goals along different perspectives.
- The strategy is cascaded into business unit plans and team plans through a strategic dialogue ensuring involvement and alignment.